FIGTREE GROVE “FATHER’S DAY – WIN DAD AN ELECTRIC BIKE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Retpro Management Pty Ltd (ABN 64 155 736 771) HANOVER HOUSE, Level 4, Southbank, Melbourne VIC 3006 AUSTRALIA telephone 03 9693 7400 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over living in the Illawarra (Post Code 2515 – 2529) .
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Figtree Grove, tenants and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- This promotion will be conducted at the Figtree Grove Shopping Centre in Figtree, NSW (“Centre”).
- Promotion commences on 8 August 2022 and ends at 16:00 on 28 August 2022. The promotion period is valid during Centre trading hours Monday to Sunday August 8 – August 28. The offer is valid for 1 entry per person, per visit to the centre.
- To enter the promotion, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a) Attend Figtree Grove Shopping centre between 8 August and 28 August 2022.
- b) Scan the QR code on the floor decals or Posters and complete your details.
- c) Please ensure your details are correct and within the Illawarra Region (Post Codes 2519 – 2529).
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Only one entry per visit per person and includes a maximum of 20 entries. The (winner) will be contacted via the details provided on the form. All winners must collect their prize ( Electric Bike) within 6 days of being contacted. If you fail to respond after 3 attempts of contact from the promoter or do not collect your prize within the allocated time period a new winner will be drawn and you will forfeit your prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is a limit of one (1) available prize (Velectrix Crusier Electric Bike) to be claimed during this promotion.
- The following conditions apply to the prize(s): as per clause 7, all conditions must be met. You must be able to prove that your entry was made via scanning the QR code in the physical location of Figtree Grove. Any entries completed outside of opening hours will be considered void.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the competition form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.