Figtree Grove is committed to ensuring our community can shop safely. In line with NSW Government restrictions from the beginning of Friday, 18 February 2022, the following adjustments will be made to the current settings:
• No density limits (previously one person per 2sqm for hospitality venues)
• QR check-ins will only be required for nightclubs, and for all music festivals with more than 1,000 people - hospitals, aged and disability facilities may use their existing systems for recording visitors
• Singing and dancing will be permitted at all venues, except music festivals, where singing and dancing can recommence from 25 February
• The recommendation to work from home will change and be returned to the employer’s discretion
From the beginning of Friday, 25 February 2022, the following adjustments will be made to the settings:
• Masks will only be mandated on public transport, planes, and indoors at airports, hospitals, aged and disability care facilities, corrections facilities and indoor music festivals with more than 1,000 people
• Masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others and for customer facing retail staff to protect vulnerable people who must access these premises and services
• Each State Government agency will review where it may be appropriate for public-facing staff to wear masks and will implement as necessary
• The 20,000 person cap on music festivals will be removed, with singing and dancing permitted - vaccination requirements will remain for indoor music festivals over 1,000 people, with attendees required to have at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
Hotel quarantine for unvaccinated returning travellers will be reduced from 14 to 7 days from 21 February.
With hospitalisation and ICU rates easing and booster uptake now above 50 per cent a staged return of non-urgent elective surgery across all NSW public hospitals has commenced and will be increased through February to March.
The NSW Government is continuing to adopt a flexible and measured approach to protect the community and our health system.
Figtree Grove is committed to ensuring our community can shop safely.
In line with NSW Government restrictions, from 12.01am, Friday, 24 December, wearing a face mask whilst at Figtree Grove is mandatory.
QR code check-in will also be compulsory when visiting, from 12.01am Monday, 27 December. Service NSW QR codes are available at all entrances.
Click here to view the latest updates from the NSW Government.
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
To keep yourself and others safe when visiting Figtree Grove, we ask that you:
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website.
We thank everyone for their continued cooperation.